Little Brother Dante and Big Brother Seth are the winners of BBBSCI’s video contest!
Earlier this fall, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Iowa (BBBSCI) held a video contest for matches. This competition was based off the guidelines below, creativity, and general messaging. Big Brother Dante and Little Brother Seth were chosen as the winners- check out their video!
The winning match received a $75 gift card to Flix Brewhouse. Thank you to all of the matches who submitted a video! These videos will be used by BBBSCI for marketing purposes, including but not limited to presentations, mentor recruitment events and non-profit fairs.
- Create a 30-second to two-minute long video [be sure the video is edited or presentable as is, we will not edit videos]
- In the video, please answer a minimum of two questions below (doesn’t necessarily have to be using words, it could be an action or setting of the video)
- ONLY use first names in the video.
- Both Big and Little should be present and visible in the video.
- Send the video via mail (flashdrive), or via email to Tony Leo at email@example.com.
- What do you love about having a Big Brother/Sister?
- What is your favorite thing to do with your Big?
- How long have you been matched with your Big?
- How has your Big changed your life?
- How often do you get together with your Big?
- What has your Big taught you?
- What do you wish your Big knew about you?
- What do you like to tell people about having a Big?
- If you could do anything with your Big what would you do?